eBA: Enterprise Business Process Automation Platform
eBA has been in the market since 1998. eBA has 500+corporate clients and 1.5 Million+ professional software users.
Some analysts call what eBA does ECM, or enterprise content management. Other acronyms out there refer to eBA as EIM (enterprise information management), or BPM (business process management).
We like to refer to eBA as a transactional ECM platform, because eBA is content management that targets processes that use content to help drive actions and decisions. In other words; eBA is a low-code/no-code business process automation platform.
What eBA does is content-oriented, requires a lot of workflow, and integration with other systems. In short, eBA extends your existing enterprise applications with comprehensive enterprise content management capabilities, including document management, workflow, records management and intelligent document capture.
All businesses are based around workflows, but not all of them are automated or efficient. eBA workflow integrates your people, systems, data and action. And with document management and capture you can administer your organization’s digital content throughout its lifecycle – from creation, to retrieval, collaboration, storage, retention, and archive management.
BENEFITS of eBA:
• Take control of your business operations in a paperless and digital work
• Drag & Drop application development capability offers rapid application
• Integration connectors simplify process of integrating to other application to
pull/push data to avoid double-entry,
• Vertical-Free platform makes applications available for any industry,
• eBA helps comply with quality standards and regulatory obligations and more,
• eBA supports corporate governance and increases efficiency,
• eBA helps companies adapt changing times in the face of COVID-19 for remote
work, setting performance criteria and performance management.
FEATURES of eBA:
Native Mobile APP,
550+ corporate clients,
1.5 million professional users,
50k automated business processes.
MODULES of eBA:
Document/Records Management Module,
Executive Dashboard Module.
INDUSTRIES FOR eBA:
eBA is vertical free. You can enjoy the benefits of eBA in any industry.